Israel issues demolition orders to 3 Hebron homes, official says
Published Tuesday 22/01/2013 (updated) 22/01/2013 16:06
HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces issued demolition orders to three homes in a Hebron village on Monday, a local official said.
Homes belonging to Hussein Allah, Abdulla Allah and Abed Abu Zalata, as well as a chicken coup, were issued demolition orders on the pretext that they were unlicensed, the mayor of Idhna village, Hashim al-Tamaizi, told Ma'an.
Israel is trying to force Palestinians to leave the area, al-Tamaizi said, adding that the separation wall had already annexed a large amount of land from the village.