Nablus murderer hands himself in to police
Published Monday 13/02/2012 (updated) 14/02/2012 09:44
NABLUS (Ma’an) -- A man accused of killing two men in Nablus last week gave himself up to police on Monday.
The assailant surrendered himself to the deputy mayor of Nablus, Anan al-Atira, who took him to the district's police station, a statement said.
Two men were shot dead on Wednesday after unidentified gunman opened fire in a store on Amman Street in Nablus.
Locals said a gunman opened fire from point-blank range at the head of Munadil Nasasra, 36. His brother, Muhammad Nasasra, 18, suffered critical injuries to the abdomen and legs and died in hospital.
Both victims were from the village of Beit Furik east of Nablus.
Sources in the Palestinian police said at the time that they believed the shooting was part of tit-for-tat clan dispute.