Saturday, July 20
Latest News
  1. Palestinian goverment: 26 million in development of ministries
  2. Rudeineh: Washington us unable to achieve anything by itself
  3. US: “No plan for unilateral annexation by Israel of the West Bank"
  4. Cluster of incendiary balloons land in southern Israel
  5. Palestinian FM condemns Germany's vote to define BDS as 'anti-Semitic'
  6. Israeli forces forcibly evict Muslim worshipers from Al-Aqsa
  7. Israeli forces detain 14-year-old Palestinian near Ramallah
  8. Erekat: Deviation from peace terms of reference doomed to fail
  9. Iceland's Hatari shocks Eurovision with Palestinian flags
  10. UNRWA: 4 Palestinian children killed in attack on Syria refugee camp

Israeli forces demolish Palestinian structure in Hebron

Nov. 28, 2018 11:29 A.M. (Updated: Nov. 28, 2018 3:41 P.M.)
HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces demolished a Palestinian-owned structure, on Tuesday, in Suba village, west of the southern occupied West Bank city of Hebron.

Local sources said that the demolished structure was a larger caravan, which was donated by an international organization to Palestinian resident, Nabil al-Hayla.

Sources added that Israeli forces had previously demolished al-Hayla’s home several years ago.

No reason was given for the demolition.

The United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) in the occupied Palestinian territory issued a report that the month of July recorded the highest number of Palestinian structures Israel has demolished or seized (54), and of Palestinian civilians displaced (97) in the occupied territories, since January 2017.

The report said that the cumulative number of structures targeted so far in 2018 (251) has remained below the figure in the equivalent period of 2017 (286). All of the demolitions carried out during July 2018 took place under the pretext of lack of building permits.

Most Read
Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2015