HEBRON (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces late Monday surrounded the homes of two men suspected of kidnapping and killing three Israeli teens, and prepared to demolish the houses, locals said.
Witnesses told Ma'an Israeli soldiers had forced the residents out of the houses of Amer Abu Eisha and Marwan al-Qawasmeh, and were preparing for demolition.
Approximately an hour earlier, Israeli media reported
that three dead bodies, believed to be those of three missing Israeli teenagers who disappeared on June 12 from Gush Etzion settlement, had been found near Hebron.
Israel says the two men who kidnapped the teens are Amer Abu Eisha, 29, and Marwan al-Qawasmeh, 33, both from Hebron.
The Israeli army said on Thursday that it was still searching for Abu Eisha and al-Qawasmeh.
Abu Eisha's family has denied