Sunday, Feb. 07
BREAKING
Hunger-striking prisoner Muhammad al-Qiq rejects offer for May release
Latest News
  1. Israel lifts blockade of Qabatiya after three days
  2. Israeli military raids West Bank towns, detains 6
  3. Egyptian power lines to Rafah disconnected for maintenance
  4. Clashes erupt after caravan attempts to break Qabatiya closure
  5. Amnesty calls for release of teen held under administrative detention
  6. Palestinian People's Party says Hamas questioning its members in Gaza
  7. Halhul holds funeral for Palestinian boy killed by Israeli forces
  8. Doctor says Palestinian hunger striker could face immediate death
  9. Israeli woman stabbed, injured in Bedouin town in the Negev

Religous courts suspend work to show solidarity with Habbash

June 30, 2014 6:17 P.M. (Updated: July 1, 2014 3:12 P.M.)
RAMALLAH (Ma’an) – The Palestinian High Judicial Council decided to suspend work in all religious courts in Palestine on Monday, the court said in a statement.

It highlighted that decision came in protest against an attack on the Palestinian supreme judge and former minister of endowment Mahmoud Habbash last week inside the al-Aqsa Mosque compound.

Habbash and his escorts were attacked in the mosque compound Friday. He accused supporters of Hamas and Hizb al-Tahrir of being behind the attack.

Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2016