Monday, Oct. 14
Latest News
  1. Palestinian goverment: 26 million in development of ministries
  2. Rudeineh: Washington us unable to achieve anything by itself
  3. US: “No plan for unilateral annexation by Israel of the West Bank"
  4. Cluster of incendiary balloons land in southern Israel
  5. Palestinian FM condemns Germany's vote to define BDS as 'anti-Semitic'
  6. Israeli forces forcibly evict Muslim worshipers from Al-Aqsa
  7. Israeli forces detain 14-year-old Palestinian near Ramallah
  8. Erekat: Deviation from peace terms of reference doomed to fail
  9. Iceland's Hatari shocks Eurovision with Palestinian flags
  10. UNRWA: 4 Palestinian children killed in attack on Syria refugee camp

Khan Younis woman dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

Dec. 26, 2013 11:18 A.M. (Updated: Dec. 26, 2013 7:58 P.M.)
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- A Palestinian woman died Thursday morning of carbon monoxide poisoning in her house in Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, medical officials said.

Medics told Ma’an that 36-year-old Fayzah Muammar was pronounced dead at Nasser Hospital in Kahn Younis. She died of carbon monoxide poisoning caused by a wood-burning stove in her house.

Separately, a fire broke in a house in Gaza City causing serious material damage.

Eyewitnesses said the family of Thiab al-Qassas used candles to light the house during a power cut. A candle fell over and ignited a large fire in the house. No injuries were reported.

Most Read
Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2015