Friday, Feb. 12
Latest News
  1. Israel ‘not willing’ to solve case of Palestinian on hunger strike
  2. Autopsy: 16-year-old Palestinian died from bullet to chest
  3. PLO calls for Friday march in solidarity with hunger striking journali
  4. Israeli forces detain 14 Palestinians across occupied West Bank
  5. Israeli forces seal Ramallah-area village, demolished structures
  6. Israeli forces shoot, injure 3 youths during West Bank clashes
  7. Israeli authorities deny European Parliament delegation access to Gaza
  8. Palestinian MK: Israeli extremist detained after death threats
  9. 14-year-old Palestinian girls indicted in Israeli court for stab attac
  10. Israeli military continues closure of Bethlehem-area village

Israel re-opens Nablus roads closed since second intifada

Feb. 3, 2013 11:52 A.M. (Updated: Feb. 4, 2013 8:46 P.M.)
NABLUS (Ma'an) -- Israeli forces on Sunday reopened several roads in Nablus which had been closed for 13 years, the governor of the northern West Bank district said.

Jibril al-Bakri told Ma'an that his office in Nablus worked extensively with the Israelis to have the roads reopened, after being closed since the beginning of the second intifada.

The roads connect the Nablus villages of Awarta, Yanun, Aqraba and surrounding areas, and will give Palestinians quick access to over 13,000 dunams of land.

Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2016