Wednesday, Oct. 18
Latest News
  1. Israeli forces demolish Palestinian building in East Jerusalem
  2. Israeli settlers steal olive harvest from Nablus-area villages
  3. Israel demolishes 2 homes in East Jerusalem, displacing 9
  4. Palestinian officials begin transferring control of Gaza borders
  5. Israeli settlers steal olive harvest, attack Palestinian farmers
  6. Israeli bulldozers level land in northern Gaza Strip
  7. Gaza fishermen deny reports saying Israel to expand fishing zone
  8. Israeli forces detain 16-year-old Palestinian in overnight raids
  9. Israeli forces detain 2 Palestinians crossing Gaza border into Israel
  10. 5 Palestinians injured during clashes with Israeli forces in Gaza

Man wounded in Nablus settler assault

Dec. 6, 2012 6:08 P.M. (Updated: Dec. 7, 2012 10:30 P.M.)
NABLUS (Ma’an) -- A 47-year-old Palestinian man was beaten up by Israeli settlers during an olive harvest south of Nablus on Thursday, local officials said.

Nasser Fayez Odah is in a moderate condition after a group of settlers attacked him with sticks and sharp objects, Huwara village council head Moin al-Dmeiri said.

A group from the Yitzhar settlement attacked the harvesters in an area south of village called al-Lahaf, the official said. The farmers had already obtained permission from the Palestinian and Israeli liaison officials to harvest in the area, he noted.

Rights groups says Israel systematically fails to prosecute settler violence against Palestinians, perpetuating the attacks.
Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2017