Thursday, Oct. 19
Latest News
  1. Israeli forces detain 32 Palestinians in overnight raids
  2. Israel advances more than 2,000 settlement housing units in one week
  3. Palestinian shot, injured at Gush Etzion junction for alleged stabbing
  4. Israeli forces raid, shutdown Palestinian media offices
  5. Israeli forces demolish Palestinian building in East Jerusalem
  6. Israeli settlers steal olive harvest from Nablus-area villages
  7. Israel demolishes 2 homes in East Jerusalem, displacing 9
  8. Palestinian officials begin transferring control of Gaza borders
  9. Israeli settlers steal olive harvest, attack Palestinian farmers
  10. Israeli bulldozers level land in northern Gaza Strip

PFLP says fighters will continue to strike Israel

Nov. 17, 2012 2:49 P.M. (Updated: Nov. 17, 2012 2:49 P.M.)
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- The military wing of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said Saturday that it would continue to launch rockets against Israeli aggression.

Abu Jamal, spokesman of the Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades, said the group had announced a state of alert from the first day of Israeli aggression on Gaza and had instructed fighters to "fiercely hit the enemy and try their best to cause causalities."

"Our fighters are tirelessly launching missiles and shells at the enemy’s sites, firing 97 shells so far," Abu Jamal said, adding that a PFLP fighter was injured on Friday.

Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2017