Thursday, July 27
Latest News
  1. Tensions remain after Israeli forces remove Al-Aqsa security measures
  2. Israeli forces install iron gate at an entrance of Bethlehem-area town
  3. Amid Al-Aqsa crisis, bill against division of Jerusalem passes reading
  4. Umm al-Fahm buries 3 Al-Aqsa assailants after Israel releases bodies
  5. Jerusalemites celebrate as Israel removes Al-Aqsa security measures
  6. Fire outside Israeli national insurance headquarters in East Jerusalem
  7. Palestinian factions call for Friday protests in support of Al-Aqsa
  8. Israeli settlers raid Palestinian home in Hebron, move in furniture
  9. EU court rules to keep Hamas on terror blacklist
  10. Al-Haq: Palestinian shopkeepers suffer as Old City souq remains closed

Nablus murderer hands himself in to police

Feb. 13, 2012 2:53 P.M. (Updated: Feb. 14, 2012 9:44 A.M.)
NABLUS (Ma’an) -- A man accused of killing two men in Nablus last week gave himself up to police on Monday.

The assailant surrendered himself to the deputy mayor of Nablus, Anan al-Atira, who took him to the district's police station, a statement said.

Two men were shot dead on Wednesday after unidentified gunman opened fire in a store on Amman Street in Nablus.

Locals said a gunman opened fire from point-blank range at the head of Munadil Nasasra, 36. His brother, Muhammad Nasasra, 18, suffered critical injuries to the abdomen and legs and died in hospital.

Both victims were from the village of Beit Furik east of Nablus.

Sources in the Palestinian police said at the time that they believed the shooting was part of tit-for-tat clan dispute.
Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2017