Wednesday, July 17
Latest News
  1. Palestinian goverment: 26 million in development of ministries
  2. Rudeineh: Washington us unable to achieve anything by itself
  3. US: “No plan for unilateral annexation by Israel of the West Bank"
  4. Cluster of incendiary balloons land in southern Israel
  5. Palestinian FM condemns Germany's vote to define BDS as 'anti-Semitic'
  6. Israeli forces forcibly evict Muslim worshipers from Al-Aqsa
  7. Israeli forces detain 14-year-old Palestinian near Ramallah
  8. Erekat: Deviation from peace terms of reference doomed to fail
  9. Iceland's Hatari shocks Eurovision with Palestinian flags
  10. UNRWA: 4 Palestinian children killed in attack on Syria refugee camp

Government condemns demolition of Palestinian attack suspect's home

Dec. 17, 2018 2:41 P.M. (Updated: Dec. 18, 2018 11:02 A.M.)
RAMALLAH (Ma'an) -- The Palestinian government condemned, on Monday, the Israeli demolition of Ashraf Naalwa's family home in the Shweika village in the northern occupied West Bank district of Tulkarem.

Spokesperson of the Palestinian government, Youssef al-Mahmoud, said in a statement that Israel's act is a "collective punishment" and that it is considered as an act of vengeance.

Al-Mahmoud said that the Israeli government is escalating aggression against Palestinians, their land and their property by setting military checkpoints all across the West Bank while allowing armed settlers to attack Palestinian civilians.

Al-Mahmoud urged the international community to put an end to Israeli violations.

Israel demolished Naalwa's family home building, early Monday; Naalwa is accused of carrying out a shooting attack in the Barkan industrial area in which 2 Israelis were killed.

Naalwa was shot and killed by Israeli forces last week.
Most Read
Powered By: HTD Technologies
Ma'an News Agency
All rights reserved © 2005-2015